Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

I was not going to enter a photo this week.  Just not feeling inspired.  I'm cold.  Cold to the bone. Love the snow. LOVE IT! Negative temps with wind chill?  Not so much.  This morning as I was searching for the frozen pancakes I saw this picture.  I printed it, as well as several others, on magnet paper.  These are what adorn the front of our fridge.  This picture though, it is a favorite of my girl.  Taken last May.  Nothing puts me in a better mood than watching her play sports. 

DSC_2204 2

And what makes me smile most when I look at it is that she was trying her hardest to appear tough and mean in front of the other team.  Trying to scare them.  But I know the truth.  She is sweet and kind and, although she is pre-teen and can exhibit that pre-teen nastiness sometimes, she does not have a mean bone in her body.

If you get a chance, go check out the other sweet shots HERE.

Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment